A School Teacher You Remember

A teacher that I remember a lot about school is Professor Paola. She taught me math, but she also taught in the computational thinking elective. In this elective, he taught me how to program from scratch using games. She was very friendly and was always willing to help her students when they had doubts, both about math and programming.

What impressed me most about her was how much she knew about mathematics, she literally looked like a human calculator. He explained everything in a very clear way, and made mathematics easier and even fun. In addition, in the computational thinking elective, he taught us programming in a very entertaining way, always using games that made learning more dynamic.

Thanks to her, mathematics became one of my favourite subjects, and I also learned to program, something that now in college has been very useful to me. Everything I learned with her has helped me a lot in my current studies.

The last time I saw her was about a month ago, when I went back to school to see my brother dance at a presentation. It was nice to see her again and remember the classes that I liked so much.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

Friend I made in high school

What's on your Cultural Radar?