Fiestas Patrias



During the week of the Fiestas Patrias, I especially enjoyed the time at home, but I also visited my boyfriend's house and my grandmother's house. In my house, we organised a mini inn. We decorated the place and enjoyed music while we danced. We play typical games and enjoy delicious empanadas and anticuchos, which are typical during these celebrations. While everyone else enjoyed the earthquakes, I chose to eat mote with bone, because I don't like earthquakes. We also went to the circus, which was very entertaining and funny, in addition to the fact that we managed to make my little brother lose his fear of clowns. I really enjoyed this week a lot since it was full of joy and laughter.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Fun Day Out With Friends

Friend I made in high school

What's on your Cultural Radar?